- Work Packages
- WP 1Management & Coordination
- WP 2 (OSD)Ocean Sampling Day
- WP 3Oceanography & Environmental Data
- WP 4Standards and Interoperability
- WP 5Bioinformatics & Data Integration
- WP 6Exploring Ecosystems Biology
- WP 7Function and Biotechnology
- WP 8Intellectual Property (IP) Management for Marine Bioprospecting
- WP 9Dissemination & Outreach
- Public DeliverablesAll Micro B3's public deliverables
- Third Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3/OSD Analysis Workshop
- Micro B3 Stakeholder Workshop
- Micro B3 Summer School in Crete 2014
- Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
- Micro B3 Industry expert workshop
- EU-US Training 2013
- Micro B3 Statistics Training 2013
- MG4U Bioinformatics Training 2013
- Bioinformatics Training 2012
- EU-US Training 2012
EU-US Training 2012 Logistics
How to reach Jacobs University
Jacobs University is located at Bremen North, it takes around 30 minutes by train from Bremen central station and around 1 h from Bremen airport. More information how to reach Jacobs University and maps of the campus can be found at: www.jacobs-university.de/visit and the PDF file at the end of this page (attachment).
Room and board for speakers and participants will be provided in the Guesthouse and the MERCATOR college on campus of Jacobs University. Participants are expected to arrive on Sunday 17.06.2012 and have to leave on Saturday 30.06.2012. On arrival please pick up your keys and further information material in the porters office at the main gate.
Lectures and Tutorials
All lectures will take place in the Lecture Hall of Research II. When entering the Research II building just go straight ahead and you will find it. All tutorials will be held in the PC-lab of Research I. Again when entering the Research I building just go straight ahead.
Weather in Bremen
For the weather forecast please check Weather.com
Arriving at Bremen airport:
If you arrive at Bremen Airport by plane, take tram number 6 (direction University) and get off at Bremen central station (Hauptbahnhof).
Arriving at Bremen central station:
Trains from Bremen central station (Hauptbahnhof) to Bremen-Nord leave every 15 to 30 minutes on platform 5. Take the train towards Vegesack and get off at Schönebeck station (6th stop). From Schönebeck station it is a five-minute walk down Schönebecker Straße and Bruno-Bürgel-Straße.
If you arrive earlier or want to stay longer in Bremen some of the hotels below might be convenient for you.
More information about visiting Bremen can be found at: http://www.bremen-tourismus.de/en/index