- Work Packages
- WP 1Management & Coordination
- WP 2 (OSD)Ocean Sampling Day
- WP 3Oceanography & Environmental Data
- WP 4Standards and Interoperability
- WP 5Bioinformatics & Data Integration
- WP 6Exploring Ecosystems Biology
- WP 7Function and Biotechnology
- WP 8Intellectual Property (IP) Management for Marine Bioprospecting
- WP 9Dissemination & Outreach
- Public DeliverablesAll Micro B3's public deliverables
- Third Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3/OSD Analysis Workshop
- Micro B3 Stakeholder Workshop
- Micro B3 Summer School in Crete 2014
- Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
- Micro B3 Industry expert workshop
- EU-US Training 2013
- Micro B3 Statistics Training 2013
- MG4U Bioinformatics Training 2013
- Bioinformatics Training 2012
- EU-US Training 2012
EU-US Training 2012 Roadmap
Roadmap for Applicants
Deadline for submission of applications was 15. January 2012
Application is open for BSc's to senior scientists.
Participants will be selected to cover a broad range of research fields in marine sciences. Major criteria will be that the knowledge gained in the course is of immediate use for the participant and that the participant is prepared to disseminate the knowledge to his colleagues and/or students in his home institution. Both must be made transparent in the application.
Applications will only be taken into account if they are submitted via the electronic application form.
Notification of participants: 29. February 2012
Participants accept participation: 11. March 2012
In case of cancellations the next one in the waiting list will be notified.
The training course is free of charge. For selected participants travel costs as well as room and board will be covered.
Frank Oliver Glöckner, Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology Bremen & Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
Sandra Nowack, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany (team assistant)
Jennifer F Biddle, School of Marine Science and Policy, University of Delaware, Lewes DE, USA
EU and US chairs:
EU: Garbine Guiu Etxeberria, Research Programme Officer, European Commission Biotechnologies Unit, Directorate for Biotechnologies, Agriculture and Food
US: Juli M. Trtanj, Program Director, NOAA Oceans and Human Health Initiative/NOS
William E. Zamer, NSF Program Director, Physiological and Structural Systems Cluster, Division of Integrative Organismal Systems