- Work Packages
- WP 1Management & Coordination
- WP 2 (OSD)Ocean Sampling Day
- WP 3Oceanography & Environmental Data
- WP 4Standards and Interoperability
- WP 5Bioinformatics & Data Integration
- WP 6Exploring Ecosystems Biology
- WP 7Function and Biotechnology
- WP 8Intellectual Property (IP) Management for Marine Bioprospecting
- WP 9Dissemination & Outreach
- Public DeliverablesAll Micro B3's public deliverables
- Third Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3/OSD Analysis Workshop
- Micro B3 Stakeholder Workshop
- Micro B3 Summer School in Crete 2014
- Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
- Micro B3 Industry expert workshop
- EU-US Training 2013
- Micro B3 Statistics Training 2013
- MG4U Bioinformatics Training 2013
- Bioinformatics Training 2012
- EU-US Training 2012
Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
Theoretical and practical course on 'Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics' within the Micro B3 training pipeline.
The course is organized as a one week workshop from 24-28 March 2014 at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) in Hinxton, UK.
For detailed information on course content, target audience, programme, and registration please visit the workshop webpage at:
The course fee is GBP 410 (Euro 480) and includes 5 nights of accommodation, all meals, course materials, as well as a special course dinner.
The number of participants is limited to 25 and application closes on January 24th, 2014 (12:00 midday GMT).
We are looking forward to meeting you at the EBI!
Monday, March 24, 2014 to Friday, March 28, 2014
EBI Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
Bioinformatics for Marine Diversity and Function